Sunday, October 08, 2006

Beneath the dark Atlantic sky






Blogger was ebing odd about updating pictures so here is where my text is going. We took over 400 pictures so we won't be uploading all of them to R's website. I've already uploaded all of them to my snapfish and will send out the links to anyone who wants them, but here are a few pics from our last day in the Algarve, Portugal. The cliffs are in Sagres and the night pictures are from our Cataplana dinner in Quarteira. R did make friends with a stray kitty that frequented the hotel bar. :)


2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to see more pics! And hear about your trip!!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger E said...

Thanks!!! We had a great time and R I think is going to post some links to our albums soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home