Sunday, June 29, 2008

Green acres is the place for me

So at Lowe's today I was looking for a gardening magazine to browse today. My choices were down to Better Homes and Gardens or Mother Earth News.

I went over to R and was about to hand him my choice and he said " You chose the hippie magazine, didn't you?"

It tells you how to make your own cheese! We had a very farm-ful weekend. First was a trip to Willow Creek Orchards for lots of yummy organic produce and other local food (R 'forced' me to buy 2 small pies, so I retaliated with a turkey pot pie from Griggstown Quail Farm). Next was a trip to Merrymead Dairy for milkshakes (Cappucino Crunch & Mint Chocolate chip) and our milk for the week. We finished with our weekly Skippack Farmer's market trip. I don't think we've been to the Supermarket for a few weeks now....

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOLF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home